Healthy Eats

Since October of last year, I've been making a conscious effort to eat better in effort to drop some poundage that I've been hanging onto since well, like ...ever? ;-) 

I've always been physically active and a regular gym person, but my eating habits were making all of that basically pointless. Once I got a grasp on what I was putting in my body every day, it all started clicking! Since October 2015 I've lost 27 pounds and gone from a size 12 to a 6, which I've never been!

I really believe eating healthy doesn't mean eating gross, "rabbit food", or even depriving yourself. I believe in ALL the food groups- carbs included. I've fallen in love with food in a whole new way now and enjoy finding and cooking delicious, but healthy meals! I try to eat mostly whole foods, limiting prepacked or processed foods- 75-80% of the time- and with the other 15-20% I'm a little more flexible!

Here are some of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.